Background and Primary Focus
Brian is a partner in our Raleigh office, and helps lead our Not-For-Profit, Healthcare, Employee Benefit and Auto Dealership practices. He is credentialed as a Certified Public Accountant and has over 25 years experience performing audits of Hospitals, Foundations, Religious Organizations, Charitable Organizations, Educational Organizations, Physician Practices, Long-Term Care Facilities, Pension Plans, Auto Dealers, and Privately Held Businesses. Brian received his Bachelor of Science in accounting from Long Island University - C.W. Post and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
His primary focus at Williams Overman Pierce is audit, reviews and compilations for closely held businesses and their owners and for Not-For-Profit organizations.
Professional and Civic Accomplishments
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Auto Dealers Association
- SAFEchild Planned Giving Committee
- Falls Volunteer Fire Department
- Worldwide Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs